I reviewed a new foundation from shu uemura, one of the makeup brands I really love. Here are my thoughts:
1. Great for women with dry to normal skin
2. Dewy finish
3. High coverage, especially if you have acne scars and discolorations
4. Perfect for Asian skin (yellow tone)
5. Lasts long
1. Since it is highly pigmented, application can be tricky.
2. It takes approximately 10 minutes for it to settle into the skin.
3. Looks greasy on combination to oily skin
4. The available shades are limited.
5. Can smudge on your clothes
I must admit that I am feeling quite neutral about this foundation. I have tried and used other foundations from shu uemura, and this is the one that I was least excited about. But hey, I know of some women who swear by this, so it is still worth a shot.
Be happy. Stay pretty.
For more of Barbi’s makeup and beauty adventures, follow her on Instagram.
shu uemura Upper Ground Level, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa; Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati, (02) 945-7322; All Rustan’s Department Stores nationwide; shuuemura.com; facebook.com/shuuemuraphilippines
Photos from shuuemura.com