As a mom of three boys (a preschooler, a toddler, and a baby!), I know that finding time for ourselves is next to impossible. I confess that when I do find the time, I try to cram in toilet appointments, a shower, toothbrushing, moisturizer, and sunscreen in 10 minutes. Most of the time, I can only do three of the five!
So when NIVEA introduced the Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes last year, I was so happy! I have a pack of the oily/impure variant on my bedside table and I just use a wipe for my face on nights I just don’t have the energy to go to the bathroom.
Here’s what I love:
1. It’s simple to use! Just pull out a wipe and cleanse face and neck. I even use it on my hands, elbows, and knees.
2. It’s two-step cleansing: The soft side is for removing makeup and other gunk. The other side is pebbly and is for exfoliation.
3. The pebbly side is not abrasive. My skin felt smoother without redness or irritation!
4. It really does take off makeup! My skin was sooo clean!
5. It has magnolia extract, which is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory—perfect for acne-prone skin like mine.
6. A pack is only P140 (P7 per wipe)!
What I didn’t like:
1. It couldn’t completely remove eye makeup, especially mascara. Well, that’s not its fault. We really ought to use a separate makeup remover for eye makeup.
2. Twenty wipes? Make it 30 so a pack will at least be for a full month’s use.
I also love these NIVEA Pure Effect 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes because I can just pack it for trips. So convenient! Now remember, facial wipes are a quick solution for those nights when you’re just too tired. However, it’s still best to wash your face completely!
Frances is a mommy to three little boys but she doesn’t let the busyness of motherhood stop her from trying to look pretty! For more on her stylish adventures as a mom, visit Topaz Mommy or follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
NIVEA Available at all leading groceries, beauty hubs, and department stores nationwide; nivea.ph; facebook.com/NIVEAPhilippines
Photo from watsons.com.sg
Latest posts by Frances Sales (see all)
- Review: Lancôme Absolue Yeux Eye Concentrate - May 4, 2015
- Tips for a Swimsuit-Ready Body - April 30, 2015
- Spotlight: Girlstuff Bloggers’ Elite Summer Nail Polish Collection - April 23, 2015