I got a free sample of this cute liquid foundation from my June BDJBox and to say that I was happy is an understatement. I was ecstatic! I’ve always wanted to buy this, but found it a little bit on the pricey side. Since my skin is so sensitive, I did not want to take the risk of purchasing it and then giving it away in case it didn’t work out well.
• Broad-spectrum SPF 25 PA+++ protection**
• Oil-free formula
• Natural finish
• Hydrating benefits
• Light diffusing properties
1. It is indeed very lightweight, once I blended it well using my fingertips. I could barely see the foundation at all!
2. Long lasting
3. My fine lines were less visible.
4. Buildable coverage
5. My face did not become oily.
6. It did not oxidize.
7. I did not break out.
1. It tends to flake if you have dry skin.
2. The SPF is not high enough.
It is better to use a sponge or a foundation brush when blending it as it is quite liquid-y.
Will I buy this again? A big fat yes!
The mere fact that I did not breakout is already a plus factor. And besides, I love Benefit Cosmetics! So far, I have not had any bad reactions to their products. This is now my go-to foundation whenever I want something fast and natural.
Have you Bellas tried any of the Benefit products from our June BDJBox? Which one’s your favorite? Leave your comments below or write a review at our review central.
Be happy. Stay pretty.
Benefit Cosmetics 1/F Greenbelt 5, Makati; (02) 729-9854; benefitcosmetics.com; facebook.com/benefitcosmetics; facebook.com/benefitcosmeticsphilippines