We’re used to lathering on beauty products on our skin and hair, but I’ve always believed that it’s more essential to watch what we eat. Here are some nutrient-rich foods that helped me in achieving shiny, healthy hair.
1. Carrots. The vitamin A in carrots are known to give our hair that shiny, well-conditioned look by maintaining the natural oils in the hair and scalp.
2. Eggs. They contain biotin, zinc, and selenium, all of which combat scalp dryness and flaking.
3. Almonds. These are filled with vitamins and nutrients that help promote healthy hair growth.
4. Orange. Drink a glass of pure and fresh orange juice a day to keep your mane thick and healthy. It contains Vitamin C, which helps produce collagen that keeps the tissues in your hair together.
5. Chicken breast. The high protein in the meat feed the hair, making it strong and healthy.
Remember, what we put inside our bodies definitely shows on the outside.