During the recent Hana shampoo press con, the five-months pregnant and glowing Marian Rivera shared her secrets for keeping her hair lush and naturally beautiful. One of the loveliest faces on TV, Marian Rivera is surprisingly petite in person and very angelic-looking. Her hair has always seemed healthy and glossy, in spite of the constant styling that celebs go through for different roles and events. Do you want hair like Marian’s? Read on for her top three hair tips.
1. On keeping hair healthy in spite of frequent styling: “As much as possible, hindi ako nagpapalagay ng chemicals sa hair ko. Kung pwede no hair spray, no mousse. I think yung pagbawas sa chemicals sa hair, malaking tulong to keep it healthy and shiny.”
2. How she keeps her hair thick and lush during her pregnancy: “I really use the Hana green shampoo (anti-hair fall). Favorite ko talaga yan. Napansin ko na nag-lessen talaga yung hair fall ko when I started using that.”
3. On always looking good: “Marunong ako magayos ng sarili kong buhok. Marunong ako mag-blow dry, mag-style. Hindi ako lumalabas ng bahay nang hindi presentable. I owe that to myself and to everyone else who will see me.”
Sounds easy enough, right? Avoid chemicals as much as possible, use quality products that address your specific hair concerns, and make the effort to look good. Taking care of yourself isn’t just about vanity after all. It’s also about loving yourself and giving value to what you have been given.
Donna is a fashion director, freelance stylist, lifestyle writer, and DIY diva. Follow her on Instagram @donnacpita.
Hana hana.com.ph; facebook.com/HANAphilippines
Latest posts by Donna Cuna-Pita (see all)
- Review: Oh My Lip Tint - August 31, 2015
- Review: Aloe Derma Aloe Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner - August 24, 2015
- Beauty Insider: Monika Sta. Maria - August 20, 2015