Every month I’ll be featuring a short interview with someone from the beauty industry—such as makeup artists, hair stylists, models, brand managers, and editors—to help you Bellas get the latest beauty tips and tricks. We start off the series with the fresh-faced Nikki Duque.
Name: Nikki Duque
Occupation: Professional Makeup Artist
What I love about myself: My morena skin! I love how my skin tone always makes me look like I just had a fab vacay.
Top 3 beauty tips:
1. Always curl your lashes. It instantly brightens your face especially when you had a long night and if you’re too lazy to put on makeup.
2. Always protect your skin from the sun. I use a moisturizer with SPF30 every day, and sunblock with SPF50 when I’m at the beach or working under the sun.
3. To get youthful skin, always stay hyrdated and exercise. These two help keep your blood circulation flowing.
One beauty trick or tip that changed my life:
To make your eyelashes appear thicker and fuller, you tight-line it. Tight-lining is a technique where you line the inside of the upper lash line and in between the roots of the lashes. It creates an illusion of fuller lashes, more so than just with mascara.
Donna is a fashion director, freelance stylist, lifestyle writer, and DIY diva. Follow her on Instagram @donnacpita.
Latest posts by Donna Cuna-Pita (see all)
- Review: Oh My Lip Tint - August 31, 2015
- Review: Aloe Derma Aloe Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner - August 24, 2015
- Beauty Insider: Monika Sta. Maria - August 20, 2015