There’s no excuse to looking good even if you’re busy or plain lazy. I’ve come up with a step-by-step guide on getting your simple makeup done in just five minutes.
1. Apply concealer on dark circles or pimples. This step will help even out your skin tone.
2. Put pressed powder on your whole face. Make sure to choose the right shade of pressed powder for you.
3. Curl lashes and put on mascara. This will help open up your eyes.
4. Sweep brow mascara on your eyebrows. Make sure to match the color of your eyebrow mascara with your hair color.
5. Using a tint, apply it on your lips and cheek. Blend well.
With these simple and quick steps, you will instantly look fresh and well rested!